About Springside Chestnut Hill Academy
Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (SCH) is an independent school offering a rigorous college preparatory program that delivers an unparalleled academic experience
Springside Chestnut Hill Academy is seeking a highly organized development and administrative professional to serve as a Development Coordinator. This role is responsible for providing database and administrative support to the Development department, assisting in stewardship outreach, and supporting Development events. The successful candidate will bring strong decision making skills, a collaborative approach, and an excellent organization style to ensure that all projects are completed in a
timely and accurate manner. This candidate will need to be comfortable using databases and other software, including the Raiser’s Edge database, in order to execute a number of operations for the Development team. The Development team works strategically and collaboratively with school leadership, colleagues across campus, and volunteers to raise funds for programmatic, endowment, and capital priorities. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team during a transformational period for the school
Duties and Responsibilities
● Analyzes, queries, and extracts donor and fundraising campaign data; executes a variety of data management
operations (e.g. queries writing, exports layouts and reports, mail and email files) in Raiser’s Edge database.
● Provides support, throughout the year, for both fundraising and stewardship events.
● Assists with stewardship outreach and mailings.
● Produces mailing labels, nametags, and reports as needed.
● Supports Development events including vendor management.
● Produces reports for the Director of Development and Associate Director of Development.
● Supports key volunteer groups on important priorities, as needed, for the upcoming campaign and projects.
● Supports SCH’s educational mission and objectives.
● Performs additional duties as assigned by Associate Director of Development or her designate.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
● A minimum of two years previous professional experience in a development role is preferred.
● Adept user of Raiser’s Edge database management system with high standards for accuracy.
● Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a close-working team.
● Fluency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe Acrobat.
● Demonstrated sensitivity, knowledge, and understanding of the diverse backgrounds of community members with a
continuous focus on healthy relationship building.
● Demonstrated deep understanding of cultural competency skills and enthusiasm for issues of diversity, inclusivity, and
● Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
● Work in an environment dealing with a wide variety of deadlines and a varied and diverse array of contacts.
● May work at a desk and computer for extended periods of time.
● Work primarily in a traditional climate-controlled office environment.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Interested candidates, please email a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references.
Springside Chestnut Hill Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.