About After School All-Stars
After-School All-Stars provides free, comprehensive after-school programs that keep children safe and help them succeed in school and life.
Founded in 1993, After-School All-Stars helps students and supports working families through free, comprehensive after-school programs in cities across the nation.
July 7th through July 30th / possibility of continuing with the program in the Fall.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for student recruitment and retention
· Manage enrollment and attendance tracking
· Conduct parent and teacher outreach and engage school administrators in a professional manner
· Engage families on a consistent basis
· Maintain regular communication with ASAS supervisor and respond in a timely manner to emails to all ASAS staff
· Manage all related tasks and meet responsibilities by deadlines
· Schedule workshops and facilitate meetings
· 15-20 hours weekly
High School Diploma