About Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning is dedicated to providing education solutions that generate demonstrable academic achievement and better life outcomes for students, regardless of the learning obstacles or other challenges they face. Our team of over 5,000 educators works to achieve sustained academic gains and build teacher and leadership capacity through evidence-based programs that include student instruction and family support services, professional development, special education and alternative education programs. Utilizing a suite of proprietary, research-based programs, Catapult Learning works with students and teachers in public and nonpublic schools throughout the country and around the globe.
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, has been supporting K-12 students for more than 40 years to achieve beyond expectations!
We are currently seeking multiple PA certified teachers to work with small groups of students in reading and/or math pull-out intervention in Philadelphia non-public schools during the 2023-2024 school year.
Our dedicated teachers provide targeted remedial, pull-out instruction in a small group format to K-8 students who need extra support in the classroom. We are currently hiring for multiple teaching positions across the 90+ non-public schools we serve in Philadelphia. Teachers will work in one school and their schedule follows the school calendar.
Catapult Learning provides all classroom and instructional materials as well as prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all teachers is also provided.
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with small groups of 6-8 students.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Catapult Learning’s Core Instructional Model.
- Create and update all Catapult Learning/district/state student/program records.
- Ensure supervision of students to assure their safety.
- Meet with Catapult Learning Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Maintain inventory of teaching materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Current active PA teaching certificate required by contract
- Catapult Learning employees are subject to state and local licensure and pre-employment screening.
- Proficient in MS Office, OneDrive, Zoom, etc.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment: Positions are on-site in a Philadelphia non-public school.
Please apply on our careers website at https://app.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Job.aspx?j=oaR5nfwd