About Independence Mission Schools (IMS)
About IMS: Independence Mission Schools (IMS) educate students of all faiths living throughout Philadelphia. Our inspiring new network of 15 schools blends the best of Catholic education with innovative teaching strategies designed to meet the unique learning needs of all students.
Since our inception in 2012, our enrollment has grown over 20%, our students are outperforming 80% of their neighboring public and charter schools in Reading, and we have received increasing recognition as a network that successfully integrates faith, character, and academics to create warm, energizing schools that are sustainable for students, staff, and community. Ultimately, IMS recognizes that our students are on track to make their own choices in pursuit of college and career opportunities because they are on grade level academically and enrolled in a high-quality high school.
Perks of IMS: Teachers at IMS enjoy ongoing development through coaching, mentorship, and professional development and a benefits package that matches 403b contributions, provides low-cost healthcare, and guarantees paid sick time and personal time.
St. Rose of Lima, an Independence Mission School, is seeking an Enrollment/Tuition Manager who will report directly to the School Principal and Directors of Enrollment & Tuition at IMS’s Central Office. This position is full-time and works 12 months out of the year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles all enrollment and tuition responsibilities for 200 – 500+ student private catholic elementary schools providing services to PreK3 – 8th grades
- Takes inquiry calls regarding admissions
- Sets up appointments with prospects. Meet with prospects, give tour and complete necessary paperwork
- Assists with on-line financial aid process
- Attends and/or coordinates Open Houses as required
- Follows up on inquiry calls. Keep detail records of all prospects and ensure school staff is doing same -Develops relationships with local day cares, churches and outreach programs to gain referrals
- Reviews tuition aging reports and follow up with those that are late. Make collection phone calls, send correspondence and follow up
- Works closely with Director of Enrollment and Director of Tuition Management to ensure all reports are completed in a timely manner
- Works with Principal to resolve issues
- Attends parent meetings as directed
- Follows up as needed to ensure all Scholarship paperwork is completed and submitted by deadlines
- Imports Financial Aid Applications to tuition management system as needed
- Ensures exit surveys are completed when students withdraw
- Provides other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (required); College (preferred)
- Customer Service Experience (preferred)
- Bilingual capabilities in Spanish (strongly preferred)
- Clearances on all required background checks (required)
Other Pertinent Information
- Hours: Full-time (40 hrs/week), plus some evenings or weekends to attend events as needed