Duties and Responsibilities
- What you offer Mercy Career & Technical High School . . .
● Skills you learned through experience and while earning your Health and PE teaching degree
● Ways to motivate and inspire the Mercy Tech student to lead healthy lives and stay physically active
● Opportunities to be a role model and mentor to high school students as you prepare them for their future
What Mercy Career & Technical High School offers you . . .
● Teaching environment which allows you to be creative
● Caring, supportive administration, faculty, and staff
● Catholic, faith-based educational experience that provides a whole-child approach to the development of
adolescents: spiritual, emotional, physical and academic
● Mercy charism!
● Independent school within a network of national and international schools
● State-of-the-art technology with tech support
● Competitive salary estimated $40K – $42K
● Generous healthcare coverage, immediate 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, 100% paid maternity
leave, long break at Christmas and Easter, professional development opportunities, to name a few
- Great to haves . . .
● PA Level I or Level II teaching certification in Health/PE field or related field
● Current tech skills
● Collaborative spirit
● Yes-and, can-do and will-do attitude
● Sense of humor
● Bilingual abilities
Your next steps . . .
● email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Prepare a portfolio to bring to an interview
● Ensure you meet the hiring requirements: COVID-19 vaccinated, pass all required background
clearances (see Work at Mercy page on the www.mercycte.org website)
● Check www.mercycte.org to learn more about Mercy Tech and the school year
● Questions? Please call the principal, Mr. Aument, at 215-226-1225 ext 135