About After School All-Stars
After-School All-Stars provides free, comprehensive after-school programs that keep children safe and help them succeed in school and life.
Founded in 1993, After-School All-Stars helps students and supports working families through free, comprehensive after-school programs in cities across the nation.
July 7th through July 30th / possibility of continuing with the program in the Fall.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide tutoring and instruction to middle school aged students in math and science areas (other subjects as needed)
· Ability to create and implement lesson plans in various subject areas
· Providing instruction in enrichment areas.
· Conduct regular fun icebreaker activities prior to instruction for middle school students
· Provide administrative support when necessary
· When needed, assist with distributing materials and supplies
· Ability to work within various media platforms
· Ability to engage with students and various population.
· Ability to work 15-20 hours weekly
High School Diploma