About String Theory Schools
String Theory Schools
Growing the Next Generation of Creative Leaders
As a non-profit education design and management organization, we have committed ourselves to bringing the arts and innovation to the children of Philadelphia.
Our first school opened in the Fall of 2000 with the goal of offering students an arts immersive curriculum that would allow them to thrive academically and artistically. After a successful twelve years of growth, String Theory Schools was created to bring the mission of our original charter to more students and their families in Philadelphia. Today, String Theory Schools operates two charter schools that offer students a comprehensive educational program that emphasizes equally academic and artistic excellence. We are passionate about honoring each student as an individual and educating all students so that they reach their highest potentials.
Philadelphia Performing Arts: K-12 Charter School, Three Campuses: East Campus (K-1), West Campus (2-5), Vine Street Campus (6-12)
The Philadelphia Charter School for Arts and Sciences: K-8 Neighborhood Charter School
- To Educate each student according to age and development so that learning and growth are united.
- To Integrate the developing mind and body of the student with academics and the performing arts and sciences.
- To Ensure each student’s excellence in core and academic skills.
- To Awaken and preserve the spirit of our students through the visual and digital arts, vocal arts, instrumental music, creative writing, classical ballet, foreign language, innovations in the field of science, all intertwined with technology, and;
- To Nourish this spirit and curiosity so that students continue to flourish long after the end of formal training.
See below all the current openings. Go to stringtheoryschools.org to check out all the available job openings and to apply.
Arts & Sciences
|Middle School Teachers|
|Creative Writing Teacher|
|Special Education Teachers|
|Paraprofessional Classroom Assistant|
|Supplemental Learning Support 3rd Grade|
|Supplemental Learning SUpport 4th Grade|
|Supplemental Learning Support 8th Grade|
East/ West Campus
|K-1 ELL Teacher|
|5th Gr. Sped Teacher|
Vine Street Campus
|7th/8th Grade Science Teacher|
|7th Grade Science teacher|
|8th Grade Math Teacher|
|6th Grade Math Teacher|
|Graphic Design Teacher|
|Pastry and Baking Instructor|
|HS Special Education Teacher|
|High School Math Teacher|
|HS Health/ PE Teacher|
|MS/HS ELL Teacher|
|HS Chemistry teacher|
|HS Biology teacher|
|HS General Sci. teacher|
|HS Social Studies|
|HS English teacher|
|HS French teacher|
|HS Learning Support Sped Teacher|
|Long Term Substitute Teachers|
|Special Ed School Counselor|
School TypePublic Charter