About CORA Services
CORA Services' OST Program, YouthCOR, seeks creative, energetic, fun, and reliable individuals to make this to join SUMMER JAM and make this summer amazing for youth Kindergarten to 8th grade
Whether you are a mad scientist, a creative artist or someone who is ready to show their skills on the court, Summer Jam is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
You should be:
- A team player
- Passionate about making the difference in the life of a child
- Have a good sense of humor
- Be Flexible
- Have strong communication skills
- Capable of relating to youth in grades Kindergarten 8th
- Like to have fun
You will do:
- Create activities that promote positive youth development
- Assist and lead fun, engaging academic lessons in literacy, STEM and Social Emotional Learning.
- Implement daily activities (recreation, arts, games, etc.)
- Maintain a positive, safe and nurturing environment
- Build relationships with youth
- Make a difference
Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm or 8:30am-4:30pm
Camp Orientation will run from June 21st to 25th.
Camp will be in session from June 28th to August 6th.
Must be 18 years of age
Must have an AA, BA, or BS
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with children