Summer Employment: Support Philadelphia Youth
The School District of Philadelphia, many public charter schools, private schools, and dozens of summer youth programs (including summer camps, sports camps, child care programs, and more) are looking for full-day and partial-day summer staff who can teach and/or work with children. Organizations need teachers, coaches, group leaders and operations staff. Most jobs pay $15/hour or more.
These organizations—and the city’s children—need you. Children have missed out on a lot during the pandemic. This summer presents an opportunity to boost learning and fun.
Search for summer jobs below, and apply today.
How To Apply
- Download the Summer Job Application form.
- Review the information for the open summer jobs below to determine what position(s) would best fit you.
- Fill out the downloaded application form and save it. (The form can be used as your resume if you do not already have a resume. If you do have a resume, you only need to complete the top section of the application form.)
- Click the link hyperlinked to the “Job Title” below to go to the page for each job. On the job page, click the “Apply For Job” button to attach your completed application form (and resume, if you have one) and click “submit”. Your application will go directly to the employers and they will respond to you with next steps.
- Applicants wishing to apply in person can find many of the employers listed below at one of 14 job fairs to be held in late May.